Facebook Ads Account Manager
(Remote work, great training opportunities, & potential for promotion)
Please review this short video that gives you a behind-the-scenes look of your potential day-to-day role at our company.
Do you follow Sam Ovens, Ryan Deiss / DigitalMarketer, Frank Kern, or Dan Henry to stay up-to-date on FB ad trends?
Do you want to focus on building FB ad campaigns with the full support of a TEAM to to help you execute your ideas?
This is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a creative Facebook Ads Specialist to join our team to take over managing a few of our client ad accounts.
WHO ARE WE?
We are US company with a small, fully-remote team that manages FB ads for a handful of online businesses that spend anywhere from $5000/mo to $15,000/mo.
We are responsible for the ad copy, media (images and video), landing pages, and CRM integration.
We work as a team, spanning across Western Europe to South-East Asia, to create these assets and build campaigns together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We need someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, highly organized, creative and a problem-solver to build and manage Facebook Ad campaigns for our clients.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really progress their advertising skills and take on more responsibility as we grow.
You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in everything from strategy, building the ads, some landing page creation, and knowing you have a real impact on our clients' businesses.
As being part of a remote team, you will need a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera to attend daily meetings during European daytime hours.
Tasks will be set up in our project management system, Asana, and need to be ticked off in there so we can keep track of what has been done.
There are constant discussions in Slack when getting advice/revisions for what you're doing with other advertisers.
We have detailed processes written up for how to do some of these jobs, and others need figuring out.
Whenever there is a task that involves figuring something out you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options and get approval before implementing it.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are accepting any experience level marketer with a minimum of 6 months of experience managing FB Ads in past roles.
The ideal candidate has worked directly under a senior advertiser in the past and/or has been the primary person in developing FB ad campaigns and executing the plan.
This is suitable for someone with a HIGH attention to detail, hard-working, who really wants to level-up their skills as an advertiser, prove themselves and take on more responsibility.
Every single one of our past ads managers who come into the company have felt like they moved from a "big fish in a small pond" to the "little fish in an ocean."
You’ll be learning a lot - even if you have prior experience. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying advertising techniques to improve your skills every day.
You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses (like Billy Gene's School of Genius and Tier 11's Media Buyer Training), online communities of other advertisers, and the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience while getting paid for every bit along the way.
The role involves working closely with me, Bunty SomRoy, Owner and Head Marketing Strategist as well as our other media buyer.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
THE WINS FOR THIS ROLE LOOK LIKE
Your performance will be judged on these requirements.
1. Facebook Ad Performance Analysis
- 1Generate reports that demonstrate if a campaign is increasing or decreasing in performance.
- 2Spot problem areas in a campaign and bring them to our attention with evidence.
- 3Come up with solutions to the problems.
2. Plan, build, and launch new Facebook Ad campaigns
- 1Identify whether an ad account is in the "build" phase, "test" phase, or "scale" phase.
- 2Plan the strategy when we launch a new campaign by answering the questions: "who do we target? where in the customer journey are these people? what URL do we send them to? why?" for each new campaign scenario.
- 3Write clear creative briefs for our copywriter and designer to build ad creatives that sell the click.
- 4Give feedback to our copywriter and designer to finalize all the creative assets over face-to-face video calls.
- 5Take the campaign assets and build out the initial set of ads following a methodical campaign structure that allows us to simultaneously test creatives and targeting.
- 6Follow up on new campaigns launched to track performance to figure out if they worked.
- 7Identify winning creatives and duplicating them out to start scaling .
3. Implement scaling techniques
- 1Come up with testing experiments and follow through with the outcome.
- 2Scale ad creatives with stacked social proof.
- 3Create placement specific ads (messenger, story, IG, etc) based on winning creatives.
- 4Use Automated Rules to rapidly increase/decrease budgets based on performance.
- 5Use manual bidding options
- 6Find out new techniques, strategies, and tools to keep ahead of the every-changing landscape of FB ads.
4. Organized Team Player
- 1Able to take verbal and written direction from Leadership and translate them into an action plan in Asana where each task is assigned to a team-member with due dates.
- 2Over-communicate work-in-progress by sending sceenshot updates in Slack
- 3Follow up with relevant team members when you need to coordinate.
- 4Be responsive and available in Slack during the main working hours of the team (8am - 6pm EET / 1pm - 11pm SGT)
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU?
- 1Get training to level-up your existing knowledge. This role is meant for someone who is hungry and regularly learns on their own even outside the job. FB Ads changes quite a bit and you'd be expected to keep up with the trends.
- 2Have Autonomy in your role. You'll be working closely with me, the owner and head strategist, and your opinions will be greatly taken into consideration as we navigate the digital marketing landscape. At no point this role will be a "do what you're told" but rather "let's observe the best way to move forward together." You'll be expected to bring projects to 100% without supervision or guidance at the end of the probationary period.
- 3High Growth Potential => Aside from ads management and strategy, if your company contributions are more valued at a higher level, then your time would better spent as a director. We'd then be looking for your replacement while you moved up.
- 4Create high-level FB ad strategies that directly impact the success or failure of a marketing campaign => You'll be responsible for spending the clients' dollars!
- 5Receive team-support to execute your ideas so that you can move quickly in building, launching, and managing campaigns.
- 6Your work-life balance is taken seriously, which means you will not be required to work weekends or middle of the night hours "for the client's sake." You are expected to close your laptop at the end of the day so you can have a personal life without your mobile buzzing with notifications.
- 7Work with helpful team members => you'll be exposed to a team from different cultural backgrounds with different experiences. We all work to understand each other and foster a community inside the workplace. Team members are encouraged to get to know each other and spend time on 1-on-1's to better understand how to work together.
AVAILABILITY / HOURS
The team is based across Western Europe to South-East Asia and you'll be required to coordinate with us on a Monday to Friday basis.
We need someone who has at least 4 hours overlap between 8am - 6pm EET / 1pm - 11pm SGT.
We have daily all-hands meetings at 10am EET for approximately 1 hour that you'll be required to attend.
You will be paid $500 USD per month per account managed.
We'll start you off with 1 or 2 but then we'll give you as many as you can handle.
INTERVIEW PROCESS DETAILS
Our interview process is designed to allow you to demonstrate your expertise and skill level through a few tests.
HOW TO APPLY
Want to join our team? The first step is a simple assessment so we can get an idea of your current level.
Under the last question, "anything else?" tell us about your favorite hobby/activity outside of work.
Take the FB Ads Account Manager Assessment Here
I look forward to hearing from you.
Owner and Head Marketing Strategist